Tuesday, July 7, 2009

you're invited!


not exactly, but shopping for wedding invitations is such a pain. I know it is just the invitation, and most people will file it away in a drawer for a few years before tossing it during a random spring cleaning.* but, I do want them to look good. and good has a price, let me tell you. I am still waiting on receiving a few samples that I ordered but am looking for more. I think I have spent more time looking for invitations then I did trying on wedding dresses. oh well. as soon as the samples come I need to make a decision. I want to start addressing them as soon as possible. I do not want to have a huge to do list once I am back in class. it would be great if I had them all addressed (going to buy the clear printable lables from an office supply store, cause my handwriting sucks, and my fiance's makes mine look good) and sitting in a box waiting the day for them to all be mailed. Iam even looking into getting custom stamps, you can get some pretty cute ones for next to cost.
so for now I have to sit and wait for my samples to arrive. in the mean time, I am going to continue to look for others and update my address book.

*except my mom, she will have it framed and mounted on the wall or put into a scrapbook.
BRiDE iN BOOTS
XoXO

No comments:

Post a Comment