Monday, July 6, 2009

kick up your heels

I do not like to wear high heels, but I love to wear boots. I am getting married outside, in the grass and elements on un even ground. that last thing that I need is to fall face first onto the ground because my white wedding shoes sunk into the grass and i trip over my dress and my whol family sees my pretty lue wedding panties. so i am wearing cowboy boots under my wedding dress*. in fact all of my bridesmaids will be wearing cowboy boots and all of the groomsmen will be too. if you happen to be coming to my wedding, please feel free to wear your cowboy boots.

this is just one of the pairs I am looking at purchasing. I want them to have blue shafts to be my "something blue" for the wedding. someone asked me if I would be able to wear my wedding boots after the wedding. it is a little hard to keep me out of a good pair of boots, but I plan on saving them as my nice pair for going out and formal occasions. I promise not to wear my wedding boots to the barn.

* can you see there the name of the blog came from now???

BRiDE iN BOOTS
XoXO

1 comment:

  1. we get to wear boots too>>> yes sir we do...can't wait, can't wait

    ReplyDelete