Monday, July 13, 2009

picture perfect


I sure hope I will be as pretty in my pictures as the other women my photographer has photographed. yes I have booked my photographer and am possibly more excited about this then the wedding. having amazing pictures of my wedding is very important to me, and I have no doubt that they will be. sometime in august my fiance and I will head down to the ventura area to meet with her for what will be an amazing engagement session. her is just a sample of the amazing work that she does. I can not beleive how excited I am. I am already thinking of ideas, and how I am going to go get my makeup done that morning so I can look as hot as possible. I should probabaly start running too so I can tone up maybe a little? Yeah, just a little.


As a side note, I did more shopping today. Workin the craft store coupon deals and spreading it all out so I can use as many coupons as possible. Buying stuff for the wedding is a lot of fun, and I really think it is all coming together very well. Once I start actually crafting, I will post pictures of all the fun stuff I have made.


So if you have a minute, or an hour, go to http://www.photographybycharise.com/ and check out her portfolio and blog, and hopefully my shots will be in there soon!!!


BRiDE iN BOOTS

XoXO

No comments:

Post a Comment