Thursday, July 2, 2009

welcome...

... to my blog about being a bride, who wears boots. I guess that was obvious. I am planning a wedding, on a small budget, at least by today's standards. It is amazing how much weddings can cost and how much people will spend. I understand that this will be the most important day of my life to date*, but the amount of money some spend on it are just a little insane.

so this is a cronicle of all my thoughts on the process, the ideas that come and then go, and the ones that stay. it is also a fun way to keep my family who is so far away informed on all my ideas. so i hope you enjoy this as much as i hope that i do.

*the next most important day will be the day my first child is born, but i am hoping my wedding will be less painful then giving birth, crosses fingers.

BRiDE iN BOOTS
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment