Sunday, July 5, 2009

wedding dress: check!!!


I picked out and bought my wedding dress. I am so excited. I tried on quite a few, on three different days from three different bridal shops, and i finally found the dress for me. the sales lady was wonderful and as I was trying on dresses I would tell her what I liked and did not like about each one. she finally pulled out the one for me. it took my breath away when I saw myself. ashley (bridesmaid) and tasha almost cried. the sales lady almost cried. I was so happy. I don't want to give it away, but it is by Casablanca Bridal and is white. all you really need to know for now. I did not even have to think about it, and paid my deposit that very day. now all I have to do is make a phone call to my dad and take care of the money matters of my wedding.


this is actually a big step. it is the first drop of money that I have paid towards the wedding. I have been very lucky in not needing to book my reception and ceremony site as it is a family friend's ranch. so paying the deposit on my dress has motivated me to start booking more items. next on my list is the photographer, because I have already decided on who that will be.

BRiDE iN BOOTS
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment