Wednesday, July 8, 2009

frame it

I actually bought something else for the wedding today. I spent a grand total of 17.44 on the picture frames to hold the table names. Yes, I went to the Dollar Store. Best place for stuff like this, ask one of my bridesmaids (wink-wink). I bought sixteen frames, similar in size to this one. And I have to admit I really like how they covered this one in a calico fabric. I feel an idea coming along. Black and white calico print fabrics on the frames, what do you think mom???*

My center pieces won't look like this, but the mason jars are pretty cute. We are doing galvinized buckets with potted plants. I plan on tying some black sheer and blue and white gingham ribbon.

For the table linens, I am leaning towards the white, but other's have said the light blue. I do agree that the place settings would look better on blue tables. So many descisions. Blue, white, blue, white... Ahhhh!!! We'll decide on that later on I guess.

*She's my crafting partner.

BRiDE iN BOOTS

XoXo

1 comment:

  1. one word for ya...decopage...or is it called hodgepodge now...the craft store will know...spead it on the piece...put on the fabric...more goo...so easy xo me

    ReplyDelete