Friday, July 24, 2009

crafty, crafty

so I always find the best stuff at marshalls. the home decor section is a great place to buy funky-antique-looking items on the cheap. my last trip rewarded me with three beautiful frames, two of which are a dusty blue color and the other an antique white. they all have a very nice country-chic feal to them. the two blue ones I made up information for the candy and quest book table. all designed by me, which is one of my favorite parts, designing elements myself. for the white frame I feel it would look wonderful with a picture of us in on the guest book table. I may need to go back and get some more frames to fill with pictures and scatter on tables.

I also spent all morning stamping the bags for the treats. I am officially over halfway done, and just need to do a few more packages. this part is going surprisingly fast. I also am spray painting a small wooden crate the antique white to hold the cards brought to the wedding. being as we will be outdoors, I needed to put them into something so they don't fly away, and a bird cage was not high on my want list. I purchased some pretty letters to adhere to the side, but am not sure if I should put our names on it, or cards... desicisions!!!

BRiDE iN BOOTS
XoXO

No comments:

Post a Comment